- 6 oz. extra-wide egg noodles
- 1 pound or more chicken
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1-3/4 cups whole milk
- ½ slice white or wheat bread
- ¾ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. In saucepan combine chicken, peas, garlic, and whole milk; heat through. Cover and keep warm.
3. In blender or food processor, process bread into coarse crumbs. Transfer to small bowl; add 1/4 cup of the Mozzarella and 2 Tbsp. melted butter.
4. Stir noodles and remaining Parmesan into hot chicken mixture. Heat and stir until bubbly. Place in large casserole
dish or 4 small ones. Top with some of the bread crumb mixture. Bake 5 minutes or until top begins to brown.