- 1/2 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cinnamon to taste (the cinnamon is optional, but I
think a little adds a nice flavor — it’s a perfect addition for a
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 tablespoon milk
Melt the margarine on the stove top.
Add the cocoa and milk. Add powdered sugar to thicken to frosting consistency.
- Preheat your waffle iron.
- Cream the margarine and sugar. Add the eggs and
- Add the milk, cocoa, salt, and cinnamon and beat well.
- Add the flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Drop one kitchen spoon of dough into each square on
your waffle iron. Close the lid and set a timer to bake for 1 minute.
- After a minute, open the waffle iron. Using a fork,
gently remove the cookies. Ice the cookies while they’re still warm. It’s
easiest to ice them during the minute your next batch of waffle cookies is
baking in the waffle iron.
Got this recipe from The peaceful Housewife