Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Yield: 12-15 servings
- 5 lbs chicken breasts,
sliced in half horizontally or pounded thin (about 3/8″)
- 3 – 4 Tablespoons Seasoning
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. Italian Bread
- 1/2 cup butter (one stick)
- Place the chicken breasts on ungreased baking sheets.
- Sprinkle each piece liberally with Seasoning.
4.Sprinkle with Italian Bread Crumbs.
5.Cut stick of butter into small cubes and dot over chicken breasts.
*Got this recipe from Busy At Home.