How to Calculate Your Year Card
Example: I was born on the 19th of August. To calculate my tarot year card:Add up the month, day, and current year. 08 + 19 + 2012 = 2039
You then add each digit in the sum: 2+0+3+9=13, keeping the number from 1-22. Each number corresponds to a Major Arcana card. If the number adds up to 23 or greater you would further add those digits. 2 + 3 = 5
My tarot card for the next year is:14 Temperance
Ask yourself the following questions about your year card:
1. What is the overall energy of this card?
I like the balance. It feels like things will balance themselves out.
2. How do I personally feel about it?
Grateful. I will be more than happy to have some balance in my life!
3. What strengths can I look to over the coming year?
I believe the year will bring balance, peace, and fullfillment
4. What challenges can I look for over the coming year?
Staying on the path. Not straying ot being influenced by other people
5. How can I use the energy of this year to help me accomplish my goals?
Pull from the strength of the tarot to keep my path clear.