1. Brush your teeth with Epsom salt and peroxide to fight against periodontal disease. While some dentists recommend using baking soda and peroxide, the sodium in baking soda can create a problem for people needing to restrict their sodium intake while Epsom salt will not.
2. Soak your feet in warm water and Epsom salt to soften and smooth corns.
3. Sprinkle Epsom salt on your garbage cans to deter the raccoons.
4. Add 2 tablespoons of Epsom salt to a gallon of water and spray your lawn for a lusher, greener lawn.
5. Add Epsom salt to olive oil and use to exfoliate your skin. Add the Epsom salt to your shampoo to rejuvenate your scalp. Let it set on the skin for a few minutes to be absorbed before rinsing.
6. Use Epsom salt and liquid dish detergent to whiten floor tiles and dissolve dirt. By adding some Epsom salt to your sudsy water you will get a cleaning boost.
7. Make a home remedy for blackheads by boiling ½ cup of water, 3 drops of iodine and 1 teaspoon of Epsom salt. Let cool enough to touch. Bottle the mixture and use with a cotton ball to apply to blackheads. If the mixture separates days later just heat in the microwave and wait to cool before applying again.
8. Use Epsom salt to fertilize and feed roses, tomatoes, and peppers.
9. Increase your magnesium levels in your body by soaking in Epsom salt bath water three times weekly.
-Got these tips from Pinterest.